Who Moved My Cheese?

Download all your favourite e-books from here.
Forum rules
Disclaimer: This website doesn't stores or hosts any files. These files are already available on web. We are just sharing them for personal usage. The images, contents & files belongs to their respective owners and used for educational purpose only.
RAVVE
Admin

Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:44 pm

Who Moved My Cheese?

WMMCheese.png
WMMCheese.png (282.15 KiB) Viewed 56 times

Overview:
A timeless business classic, Who Moved My Cheese? uses a simple parable to reveal profound truths about dealing with change so that you can enjoy less stress and more success in your work and in your life, this enlightening and amusing story illustrates the vital importance of being able to deal with unexpected change. Who Moved My Cheese? is often distributed by managers to employees as a motivational tool, but the lessons it teaches can benefit literally anyone, young or old, rich or poor, looking for less stress and more success in every aspect of work and life.

About Author: Spencer Johnson
Spencer Johnson, M.D., is the author of several New York Times bestsellers, including The One Minute Manager, all in the entertaining style of a parable that contains useful information readers can use in their own lives. There are more than thirteen million copies of his books in print in over twenty-five languages. Dr. Johnson’s education includes a psychology degree from the University of Southern California, an M.D. from the Royal College of Surgeons and medical clerkships at Harvard Medical School.

Read the full e-book or download it from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1biE-wc ... sp=sharing